With 24 owned-and-operated offices across 11 countries/regions within Asia, MIQ Logistics has the in-country expertise, relationships and systems to give customers reliability and control over their supply chains, whether goods are in inventory or in transit.
Strong relationships with airlines and ocean carriers ensure our ability to find transportation capacity for you, regardless of destination or transit speed. Should you want an integrated approach, our network spans in and between most international trade lanes for end-to-end solutions with global visibility.
Our sophisticated technology systems elevate traditional supply chain activities to bring greater value to your operations. Our customers typically experience this through cost savings, improved decision-making, and enhanced service to their customers.
We also can provide a platform for internet selling that delivers timely logistics fulfillment and procurement, along with savings on distributor costs, destination DC charges, and VAT and customs duties (depending of order values).
In addition, through data management and hands-on involvement, MIQ Logistics often uncovers and presents opportunities for continuous improvement for customers.
MIQ Logistics has customers in all major industry verticals, including retail, electronics, packaged goods, mining and energy, and we can engineer a solution to meet your specific needs.
- International Supply Chain
- Airfreight forwarding
- Ocean freight forwarding
- Multi-modal (sea-air, rail-truck)
- Project shipping
- Charter flight
- Customs brokerage
- Customs and port clearance
- Ground transportation (LTL and FTL)
- Out of gauge
- Temperature control
- Warehouse management
- Shipment consolidation/deconsolidation
- Insurance coverage
- Pick and pack/kitting
- Shrink wrapping/repacking
- Vendor consolidation
- Project logistics/heavy-load cargo
- Consolidation services
- Buyer-seller consolidation
- Logistics engineering and consultancy
- Garment on hanger (GOH)
- Reefer/temperature control
- Primary point of contact
- Global & regional collaboration
- 24-hour coverage
- Onsite supervision upon request
- Purchase order/SKU-level visibility
- Excel/EDI purchase order processing
- Proof of delivery and detail tracking
- Customized reports
- Online document imaging
Phone: +852 2410 6900