Provided through all phases of a project as it relates to the supply chain.
- Regional dedicated project/account manager(s). Assigned overall responsibility for managing work on your behalf.
- Key performance indicators (KPI). Predetermined with the customer and monitored throughout the move.
- Reports and audits. Provide summarized and detailed information regarding performance, compared to key performance indicators.
- Progress meetings and business reviews. Held periodically, review report results and discuss problem areas and their causes and solutions.
- Project timelines. Establish key milestones to ensure all logistics activities deliver material on time and comply with customs regulations.
- Safety work rules and regulations. Closely followed; considered of paramount importance and foundational to our company’s values.
- Project end review. Final review of key performance indicators, cost reporting, project timelines and other project-specific information to make sure all expectations were met.