North American Logistics
With an emphasis on creating value for customers, MIQ Logistics uses its comprehensive transportation, distribution and global logistics services in the design, implementation, execution and continuous improvement of North American supply chains.
We operate facilities in United States and Mexico, and enjoy a long-standing relationship with our partner in Canada. Our customers represent a wide range of industry verticals.
Our key gateway and border locations are staffed with seasoned professionals who facilitate import and export activities and trade compliance, including international freight forwarding, customs clearance, global trade management and cross-border services.
Comprehensive transportation management solutions feature our integrated, highly customizable technologies for greater supply chain visibility and control. Our load-control centers and brokerage operations support our customers’ transportation needs.
Our credentials include the qualification and certification requirements of the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Canada Border Services Agency, and other important global-commerce entities. We are C-TPAT certified and an EPA SmartWay Transport Partner.
Since opening our doors in 2001, the Kansas City-metro has been home to our global headquarters and senior leadership team. We have a heritage of investing in our people, knowing great customer service starts with having the right people on board.
As a result, we can compete with the biggest in the industry, earning numerous honors from customers, transportation and logistics publications, and industry leaders.
- Carrier management
- Logistics engineering
- Shipment planning and execution
- Account management
- Financial reconciliation
- Reporting and information management
- Multiple equipment options
- Range of services
- Network of qualified carriers
- Specialized needs and project work
- Single point of contact
- Global air, ocean and multi-modal services
- Charter services
- Project shipping
- Supply chain optimization
- Customs management
- Vendor management and education
- Purchase order and SKU-level management
- Document verification
- Order confirmation
- Consulting and planning
- Complex-cargo expertise
- Heavy-lift and out-of-gauge cargo support
- Materials management
- Project management
- Compliance assessments
- Policy and procedures
- Regulatory protests
- Regulatory research
- Trade agreement advice
- Customs valuation guidance
- Fiscal representation
- Vendor consolidation
- Import deconsolidation
- DC bypass
- Packing and crating
- Primary point of contact
- Global and regional collaboration
- 24-hour coverage
- Onsite supervision upon request
- Purchase order/SKU-level visibility
- Excel/EDI purchase-order processing
- Proof of delivery and detail tracking
- Customized reports
- Online document imaging
- Mexico +52 55 4444 4450
- United States +1 877 246 4909
- Cross Border Services +1 866 603 8061
- Global Headquarters (US): +1 866 972 9272