- Truckload services customers, export shippers and import consignees may request credit with MIQ Logistics. Fax a completed, signed MIQ Logistics Credit Application/Customer Profile to 913-696-7501 or email to AccountsReceivable@miq.co.uk.
- Our credit terms to approved domestic customers are 15 days from invoice
- Our credit terms to approved global customers are 15 days from invoice for imports, 30 days from invoice for exports.
- We suspend credit on accounts 60 days past due and refer them without further notice to collection agencies at 90 days past due.
- We recommend that the duties be paid directly to U.S. Customs. However, we may advance the duties for a credit client in good standing (accounts paid within 30 days). The fee for advancing duties is 3% of the total duties.
- Clients who haven’t been approved for credit with MIQ Logistics must pay all charges and duties before we can release their cargo or negotiable documents. Payment may be by cash, credit card, cashier’s check, USPS money order, or wire transfer, but not by company or personal check. Please make all checks payable to MIQ Logistics.