Reduce costs by streamlining your truckload shipping activities and leveraging the buying power of MIQ Logistics. Our truckload services are designed to be flexible to meet your transportation shipping needs. MIQ Logistics truck brokerage services deliver access to a large network of transportation carriers. We have the shipping capabilities to handle a wide variety of products and requirements.
- Equipment: We offer multiple transportation options to meet your company’s shipping needs, including 53’ air-ride vans, temperature-controlled units, flatbeds, charters, drop trailers, hazmat and specialized equipment.
- Service: Range of services and modes that can support your needs for truckload, less-than-truckload, expedited, intermodal (door-to-door rail), white glove, and drayage.
- Availability: Flexibility to work with you on your specific timelines and transportation requirements, providing 24/7 coverage.
- Capacity: Access to a continually expanding network of contracted U.S., Canadian and Mexican service providers, which meet our stringent carrier qualification requirements.
- Project Work: Expertise with complex large and small projects, including warehouse relocations, store openings, product replenishment activities, special events and plant outages.
- Specialized Needs: Coordination of over-dimension, heavy-haul and specialized freight, with super-load capabilities
- Industry Verticals: Experience assisting customers in a range of industries, including mining, energy, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, aerospace and retail.
- Single point of contact: Easy access to assistance throughout your shipment’s move, as well as on an ongoing basis.
- Information Visibility: GPS status updates and real-time reporting tailored to your business needs.